In recent years, changes to our way of life have placed increased importance and value on our recreational spaces. From increased urbanisation and higher-density living to navigating the new “COVID-normal”, our parks and playgrounds deliver the social and physical activity we crave, resulting in councils, developers and educational facilities investing heavily into these spaces.
This growth and investment into recreational spaces is not limited to metropolitan areas; regional areas and councils are looking to create additional tourism drawcards and have ready access to funding.
We are looking for Regional Service Agents to partner with our business throughout this growth period, allowing you to expand your client base without heavy capital investment, fully supported by our industry leading team.
We service a diverse client base including:
- Professional designers and specifiers (Architects and Landscape Architects)
- Developers (Boutique developments, shopping centres and large housing estates)
- Schools, Specialist Schools and Early Childhood education
- Charitable and Industry organisations (Variety, Touched by Olivia Foundation, Play Australia to name a few)
Supporting Local Business
As a Regional Service Agent, you will have your own exclusive territory where you will undertake:
- Playground and Fitness space construction
- Ancillary product supply and installation (trees, pathways, landscaping elements etc.)
- Ongoing operational playground servicing
- Direct product sales agency and territory marketing
What we’re Offering
Backed by a full support package, you will have access to sales tools, professional design and drawing services and construction support from Playscape Creations HQ. You will also receive:
- A retainer on all product sales within your territory
- Direct link to our clients for construction contracts or Subcontractor installation and ancillary works (based on project needs)
- Complete product installation documentation
- Ongoing fixed price servicing contracts
- Direct sales outlet for products and installations
The Right Partner
Our ideal Service Agent is a willing brand partner, with an established business and growth mindset. You will need general building industry experience, and a sound understanding of landscape construction (RLs, cross fall, water flow etc).
To effectively complete installations, you will need access to basic earthmoving machinery, building materials and local softfall suppliers with a minimum two man working crew and the with ability to transport pallets of equipment to site.
We expect you will have knowledge of local building guidelines, however training will be provided to gain a firm understanding of playground safety standards. Final construction sign-offs may require third party certification by structural engineers and playground certifiers.
Ready to get Started?
Learning the tools and staying competitive is the key to sustained profitability in any business – invest with us so we can invest in you!
If this sounds like the next stage in the growth of your business, request a copy of the regional service agreement; read it, sign it. We ask that you invest $5,000 + GST into your training, software integration and local marketing plan.
We’ll deliver a full week of training (on-site and at our Brisbane HQ) to get you acquainted with our product suite, construction methodologies, software and resources. We’ll also spend a week with you in your territory to kick-start your growth program, supporting by pre-sales marketing and potential leads.