Ryan is an accomplished Site Supervisor / Project Manager with over 11 years’ experience specialising in modular and residential projects.
As a licensed carpenter, Ryan’s has worked across numerous multimillion-dollar contracts, and has a proven track record in leading large construction crews to ensure all projects are delievered on time, safety and on budget.
Ryan is a driven individual and his passion and enthusiasm enables him to deliver projects beyond expectation. Since joining the Playscape Creations in 2019 Ryan has become an exceptional leader and ensures that all project team members are focused on maintaining safety, program, budget and systems compliance at all times.
- Certificate IV in Building and Construction
- Certificate III in Capternary
- Low Rise Building Supervisor License
- Capternary License
- Petrie Mill Adventure Playground | Moreton Bay Regional Council | 2020 | $750K | Design and construct of a bespoke adventure playground
- Petrie Mill Splash Park | Moreton Bay Regional Council | 2020 | $1.06M| Design and construct of a bespoke adventure aquatics splash pad
- Carvers Reach | Smartstone Group | 2020 | $140K| Design and construct of community pocket park
- John French Memorial Park | Brisbane City Council | 2020 | $140K| Design and construction of a marine-themed playground
- Flagstone Aquatics Park |Peet Limited | 2019 | $2.8M| Design and construct of a bespoke aquatics park
- Logan Gardens | Logan City Council | 2019 | $1.6M| Design and construct of a bespoke recreational play space
- Contract Supervisor | 2012 – 2019 | $250K – $20M| Various commercial including residential, retail projects
- Ripley Town Centre | Cladek | 2018 | $1.2M| Construction of the sustainable community precinct
- ABC Modular | 2014 – 2016 | $22M| Construction of modular buildings and townhouses