With over 16 years of experience within the fabrication, construction and commercial design sectors, Shane’s skill-set is the perfect mix to manage technical aquatic projects.
As the Aquatics Business Development Specialist, Shane is responsible for total project management for all aquatic playspaces including design consultations, project costing and contract management. Shane is a strong leader and strives to deliver community focussed outcomes while providing his clients with a strong return on their investment.
It’s not just Shane’s flair for innovative aquatic designs that sets him apart; as a fully certified pool operator, his design and construction methodology always considers efficient ongoing maintenance whilst ensuring safe and compliant water quality is always achieved.
- Certificate IV in Frontline Management
- SISCAQU001 Test pool water quality
- SISCAQU003 Maintain aquatic facility plant and equipment
- SISCAQU004 Develop and implement pool water maintenance procedures
- SISCAQU005 Develop and implement aquatic facility maintenance procedures
- Construction Induction White Card
- Flagstone Aquatics Park | Peet Limited | 2019 | $2.8M |Favourite Design Element: The Triple Raintrees
- Logan Gardens | Logan City Council | 2019 | $1.6M | Favourite Design Element: Custom made 14 tonne interactive water table
- Winton Aquatic Centre | Winton Shire Council | 2019 | $1.8M | Favourite Design Element: The excitement of not 1 but 4 slides from the 10m Aquatower
- Ferny Grove Aquapark | Brisbane City Council| 2018 |$600K | Favourite Design Element: The super-sized discharge bucket
- Wynnum Whales Aquatic Playground | Brisbane City Council| 2017 | $1.0M | Favourite Design Element: The custom made whale family – Mummy, Daddy and Baby whale