- This proposal is open to acceptance for a period of 30 days from the date shown on the documentation, unless otherwise stated and after that period shall be open to negotiation.
- Prices are based on supply of all products listed being delivered in one shipment.
- All telephone orders are to be immediately confirmed in writing by the Client.
- Receipt of a Purchase Order will indicate that the Client has accepted this Proposal and all Terms and Conditions stated herein
- Upon receipt of Proposal Acceptance, new clients will be required to complete & return a New Client Information Form.
- All orders must be paid for in full prior to goods leaving the Brisbane warehouse, unless other arrangements have been confirmed. Playscape Creations will make every effort to ensure that invoices are sent out 2 weeks prior to the expected shipment date.
- Unless other terms have been agreed to in writing, a 50% deposit of the equipment value is required within 7 days of receiving the deposit invoice. Remaining 50% of equipment value is to due upon arrival of equipment in the Warehouse. Final invoice will be forwarded prior to delivery.
- Custom Orders attract a 65% deposit which will be invoiced immediately upon receipt of written order for goods outside of our normal stockline, or for goods specifically modified to the Client’s requirements. No return or cancellation will be accepted once Custom Orders have commenced.
- The Client acknowledges the insurance of all goods are their own responsibility at point of despatch from Playscape Creations’ warehouse.
- Cancellation of orders – Playscape Creations holds the right to charge a cancellation/re-stocking fee based on a minimum 25% of the project value. This charge will be enforced at the discretion of Playscape Creations’ Management.
- Any dispute between the Client and Playscape Creations, or an employee or contractor of Playscape Creations, shall be resolved according to the laws and statutes of the state of Queensland.
- Should defects occur, they are to be brought to the attention of Playscape Creations immediately.
- All Warranty claims are to be instigated by phone call or e-mail. Photos of the non-conformance need to accompany the claim and on receipt, Playscape Creations will instigate a rectification and reporting process. Should the Client insist on a site inspection the cost of such inspection will be borne by the Client and the Client will be reimbursed if the product is proven to be faulty. Cost of inspection is calculated on $300 per visit plus $3.00 per km beyond 50km from Playscape Creations’ office.